Friday, October 8, 2010

Unprintable

This morning, I am grateful to Tim. Before school, he bought a printer that works on the new computer. We had our old computer and old printer (off line), which I used for writing papers. The new computer had internet access but we did not have a printer for it. I am so grateful for that printer, and for the husband who saw it as a necessity, because...well...it IS!

That being said, let me head off to college. I've run out of paper. (AGAIN.)

*grumble. mumble. Much rolling of eyes.*

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Debby, Good luck with all your projects. You sound so ambitious. I am struggling just to make it to the grocery store today. Hope you consider adding me to your blog roll, I'll be adding yours to mine.

WhiteStone said...

Rolling of the eyes, heh? Be careful, they'll stay that way permanently.

Or so my parents used to tell me when I was a little kid.

Running out of paper...the worst!

Anonymous said...

Praise be to Tim. All the best with your projects. Cheers DavidM