Thursday, October 7, 2010

Prayer.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
If I don't die before I wake,
Please God, let me wake up to be a excellent power point maker with great computer skills. Oh. And an organized non-ADD mind would be a blessing. I would like to get three major papers written tomorrow, so I'm also asking for a miracle, God, because I'm starting to get scared. And while I'm praying, please God, let me do well on the test tomorrow, and also on the Online Vocab test which goes up on Sunday. And if You could do something about this upset stomach and matching headache, I'd be much obliged. And a photographic memory. A photographic memory would be a big help.
Amen.
And a maid. A maid would be good.
Amen.
Who cooks. A maid who cooks.
Amen.

12 comments:

quid said...

Your alternative to the photographic memory is probably a margarita.

Take care, sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Don't overload yourself.

quid

Mary Paddock said...

I think my prayers look a lot like yours. Except that I'm also praying that I will also wake up a perfect wife, mother, and friend.

And my maid needs to do laundry.

BUSH BABE said...

From your lips to God's ears...
Good luck.
You'll be fine...
:-)
BB

BUSH BABE said...

From your lips to God's ears...
Good luck.
You'll be fine...
:-)
BB

BUSH BABE said...

From your lips to God's ears...
Good luck.
You'll be fine...
:-)
BB

BUSH BABE said...

From your lips to God's ears...
Good luck.
You'll be fine...
:-)
BB

BUSH BABE said...

SHUT UP BB! Sorry y'all - bush internet sucks sometimes...

Debby said...

Some things bear repeating, BB

Bob said...

Try the prayer that never fails, or the one to use when all else fails: HELP!

Lydia said...

LOL I have prayed similar prayers many times. Hope you get all of the above -- especially the maid that cooks.

Kelly said...

I guess BB said it for me...several times.
: )

corymbia said...

Amen to that!