Monday, October 11, 2010

Jitters.

Last night, I whipped out a quick post, and I went to bed. Redlefty's comment was waiting for me this morning, and it was a shocker. No. Actually, I did not connect the dots, and I doubt seriously that, left to my own devices, I would have.

I find myself wondering if that is the way of it? That we look at everybody else and see something special, but do not see it in ourselves? Is that the way we're designed? Or is it just me? Redlefty generally gives me a lot to think about. I'll be considering his comment for some time.


This is not getting me out the door.

4 comments:

Redlefty said...

Heh, what are friends for, if not to tell you that you are awesome? Especially when you aren't recognizing it in yourself.

Bill of Wasilla said...

That's why I have been saying, all this time... write a book!

PaintedPromise said...

yes, you should Deb!!! i would buy it immediately for my friend Kenda who is also fighting BC...

Brianna said...

I'm with Bill and Painted Promise... that would be awesome! Plus, you know how much I love having new reading material! :)