Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Most Boring Blog Post Ever.

Gosh. Not much to report here.

Paper due today. (check)

Test tomorrow.

Paper due Thursday.

(Can't wait until Friday.)

Might have a couple kids coming home on the weekend.

Got asked to do a presentation for our school district's "Professional Day". How nice is that?

My cold has finally 'decamped'. The pleasure of breathing through your nose is vastly underrated.

Freight day at the store, last night. You just put your head down and work like crazy. Ike said, "Man, you're on fire tonight." I was. I'm getting to know where everything goes, and if I don't know, I can figure it out.

Was 'talking' on line, to a friend. He said, "BRB. I got a bear at the window." It made both Tim and I laugh. Life in the woods.

Looks like our television was a one night deal. That was interesting. I wonder what happened.

Is it my imagination, or is this just the most boring blog post ever?

It's not my imagination?

Oh.

Let me get ready for school.

6 comments:

Hal Johnson said...

Debby, you're never boring. Really.

Jill said...

So not boring Debby! In fact it brought some humor on here this morning. Some days that it just what we need.

Lydia said...

LOL Sounds like life. Love it, and you are NOT boring.

Kelly said...

If yours is boring, then mine would leave you catatonic!

Glad to hear the cold is a thing of the past!

Scotty said...

Glad to hear you're feeling a little better.

:-)

Pencil Writer said...

I agree with the enormous wonder of being able to breathe through one's nose! Vastly underrated most of the time!

And, thanks for the chuckles! Always appreciated here, too.