Monday, August 16, 2010

Still kicking...

I am still alive and kicking, just very, very busy. We went to Ohio to meet Randy and Susan, and then home late. Cara got home from San Francisco Friday night as well. I headed off to work Saturday, and then got home to see Cara off to college. We went to the fair to meet up with friends, and had a fun time. 'Team Rutsky' won stock car football for the third year in a row, and it was all very exciting. At one point, Luke was driving with his head out the window, which made me sick to see, but he couldn't see over his crumpled hood. I worked all day Sunday, and now it is time to get my hinder in gear again. Yep. I got pictures, and as soon as I get a minute, I'll post them...

4 comments:

quid said...

Whoaaa... Debby!

Your post was like Debby on crack. I laughed. Catch us up when you can.

quid

Mikey said...

Debby on crack!! lmao, yeah it does sound like that. You is a busy woman!!!

Debby said...

Yeah. Mikey? That would be the pot calling the kettle black. Just saying... :^D

Twain12 said...

lol to busy for me :)