Thursday, August 5, 2010

Anti-Monkey Butt Powder

So, I was working at the store, and our neighbor down the road dropped in. Heck of a nice guy. He's standing in line with a grin on his face. He says, "You know my wife. I got an anniversary coming up. What do you think about this for a present?" and he holds up a bottle of Anti-Monkey Butt Powder in a hot pink bottle for the ladies. I laughed out loud and said, "I think this, Keith: whatever is in the second package better be very, very nice."

7 comments:

steviewren said...

Interesting stuff...but not anniversary material.

Twain12 said...

never heard of it LOL, sounds interesting :)

Lydia said...

That is hilarious. I was looking for a good gag gift for my sister's 50th birthday. We do have a lovely gift for her, but you know, she is a runner, and anti-monkey butt powder sounds like just the ticket! Thanks for the tip, Debbie!!!! lol

Brianna said...

Buddy's Mom got him an Anti-Monkey Butt gift pack for Christmas, and even though it has a funny name, the stuff actually works! He swears by it, it's what he used when he was out driving truck, LOL!

rhubarbwhine said...

Oh seriously? Good answer though. My husband forgot my birthday. Better than monkey Butt stuff, I think....

Kelly said...

Ummmm...okay. So exactly what is Anti-monkey butt powder?? Guess I need to check out the link.

Kelly said...

Okay, I checked it out. It actually looks like good stuff for those in its target market!