Monday, June 21, 2010

Just a quick note.

Well. I survived the great tests. I hate to count chickens before they're hatched, but I think that I did okay. On both of them. Maybe better than okay, but I guess I'll know by the end of the week. That big practical we had last week? Got another 'C'. That was discouraging. Thank goodness that the written portion sort of balanced out the practical. I bombed that. Really bombed it. 66 percent. I got an 85.5 on the written, so the two of them equaled a C.

10 more days and this class is OOOOOOOOover! I'm not sure that I'll have enough brain cells left to actually read my brand new book.

I saw a bald eagle yesterday on the way to work. Breath taking.

The Rainbow people are here. I have stories. No time to tell them now.

6 comments:

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

I haven't had any direct contact, but I've heard stories, too, about the Rainbow people.

Kelly said...

I always find bald eagles quite a sight to see.

Hoping the results on the tests will be good!

PaintedPromise said...

wow Debbie, sounds like school is a battle right now... but i admire you greatly, i would not even begin to try school at this point! so hats off to you for hanging in there!!!!! i KNOW you can do it!! heck you are still keeping up with your blog where i have fallen down on that and i'm not even in school!!!

cool, a bald eagle...

and congrats on getting to be a grandma!!

Jayne said...

Yay!
I know you've scored high on those exams, Debby xxx.

Mikey said...

Oh boy, the Rainbow people. This ought to be interesting :) I have seen how they trash a place...
Don't give up. College is hard. It's meant to challenge you. Keep going. 10 more days :)

Lydia said...

Good job on getting the tests under your belt!

Can't wait to hear about the rainbow people. Should be interesting!