Monday, June 28, 2010

For Jill



Jill, I realize that you and I, and uncounted others, may not get our 'hundred years', but the fact of it is that no matter how long we get, we will feel like it went all too quickly. You are. You are present in your life. You have loved wisely and well. You have sung your songs. You have given of yourself. You have lived your faith. You are. You are, and I hope that you find peace in that. Now. Link your arms with the people who love you, and set out to claim your hundred years. That's what I'm doing. That's what I'm aiming for.

And here's another, just because I like Five for Fighting (and it's my blog, after all...)



There's a reason for this world.

2 comments:

Chez said...

Love the ins[iration from this post Debby however the video has been blocked in Australia due to copyright laws. Sad that I am unable to watch it.

rhubarbwhine said...

Like Chez, I could not see the video although I would have liked to. Sending you good vibes to pass along from us x