Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Weigh In.

Boy. I am tired this morning. We had a pretty awesome thunderstorm the night before last. Our power went out. I had a psychology test the following morning, and was afraid to fall asleep. The battery back up on the alarm was dead, and I was worried about oversleeping and missing the test. So I began the day tired. It's a busy time. I'm coming up on finals week, and at this point, I am just anxious for it to be done.

Anyways, I was tired yesterday. Tim and I grouted a ceramic tile floor, worked late. Watched a movie, and stayed up just a little later than usual. About...a boy. Endearing little movie. So, anyway, I'm still tired this morning. But I've got to get out the door and go to work. Without further ado, the Friday weigh-in has me at one pound more than I weighed when I fell off the diet horse. So that's not as bad as I had feared, I guess. Onward and upward. Or downward. Whatever. So my total is 16 pounds for the year.

And I still want those straight As.

Bob commented on the last post, and it was good to hear from him. Bob lives in Nashville, where all the flooding is going on. He's got a blog post up if you want to wander over to read it.

6 comments:

Bob said...

Thanks Debby! I wrote last night when I was tired and re-read this morning and found some dreadful typos. I've edited this morning.

The good news on the weight is you are holding steady. Good for you.

Roland said...

I'm on a little diet, too. We'll keep on keeping on, right? :)

Kelly said...

You need to get yourself an old-fashioned wind-up alarm clock... the kind with the loud bell mounted on the top that won't fail to wake you!

Brianna said...

I'm with Kelly on this one, Mom. LOUD wind up alarm clock! Good luck on Finals this week, I know you'll do fine! Have a good weekend, and a great Mother's Day! Put your card in the mail earlier this week, so it should be there today or tomorrow. Love you!

Jayne said...

The old fashioned wind up alarm clocks beat the new fangled ones hands down (pun intended) ;)

anotherwhine said...

I have a very loud alarm that is on skippers side of the bed. I can't reach to turn it off, so I HAVE to get up. Works for me :)