Saturday, April 17, 2010

Middle of the Night.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I love I Can Has Cheezburger, although I don't always 'get' the LOLspeak. However, this morning, these two in particular had me laughing out loud as I sat in the dark, shivering. Now that I've had my giggle and my trip to...well...never mind. Just accept the fact: when you're old, you get up in the middle of the night.

10 comments:

Bill of Wasilla said...

You must get a cat, Debby.

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

Looking at the time of your post (2:37 AM), I was awake then too .. and at 1:00 AM, 4:00 AM and points before and in between. It was not a good night. Just one of those nights where I had trouble sleeping. I finally got up at 6:00 AM. I will probably be stumbling through the day.

J Bar said...

Debby, thanks for your comments on my blog. Regarding your question about the 'steeples', there are both monuments and family vaults in that part of the cemetery. In that shot, the two on the far right are family vaults, but most of the ones to the left are monuments on grave sites.

Caroline said...

I love the LOL cats. Sometimes I have to sound out what they are saying to figure it out.

WhiteStone said...

I get up during the night, too, but I seldom go to the puter. You silly goose! You could spend hours there!!!!!! At least I would.

quid said...

I loved TACT! How true (for me).

quid

Lori said...

Love the LOL cats. I read them every day!

Cazzie!!! said...

LOL, I love it, thanks for making me laugh:)

Jayne said...

LOL
Yep, often up in the middle of the night, I'll wave to you over the equator next time ;)

BUSH BABE said...

OMG - I am SURE that last pic is of Middy... gads!! I have to say I don;t always get the CHEEZEBURGER humour, but these made me giggle.

Hope your day is going along (and you get a sleep-through kinda night).
:-)
BB