Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Weigh In, Weekly Update

Another pound closer to goal. 12 pounds lost this year. I haven't been walking at school. I've discovered that that two hour block between classes on Tuesday and Thursday is very productive for me. I can get virtually all my homework done at that time. I've been closing out on one job, beginning the next. I've worked 45 hours this week, plus school, plus study time. My new job has benefits. The insurance is expensive, and not all that great, but really, much, much better than nothing, and I was so glad that I nearly cried. I also save 10% on my gas purchases. Nice, since I feel like I am either at work, at school, or in the car driving between the two places. Speaking of cars, the muffler fell off mine yesterday. *sigh* If it is not one thing, it's another. 98% on my Psych Test, 100% on my Student Success test. Math still seems to be amazingly effortless. I've got to get a dress, some new foundation (not garments, for my face), and a haircut. Centerpieces and wedding favors. Other than that, it's been dead. Nothing going on, not really.

Late edit: I went down a jean size! I noticed yesterday, forgot to say.

Me, me, me. Sorry. So how are you all doing out there? And Lavinia, am I going to be invited to your new blog? Just asking.

9 comments:

WhiteStone said...

You should live a more exciting life. Really. You need something to keep you busy. Really.
*insert quiet giggle*

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

All that activity and you still have time to keep up your blog. I'm impressed!

steviewren said...

Congratulations on the grades and the weight loss. Hope you have a good weekend.

BUSH BABE said...

Gosh. Me so lazy. Need more coffee. Can I get you some?
:-)
BB

Kelly said...

I just don't know how you do it all!!

I'm such a lazy bum....

Congrats on losing a pants size!

Bob said...

You, you, you . . . . how you inspire me, me, me. I'm on an eating binge. Got to stop it. Congrats on all fronts.

Jayne said...

Woot!
Well done on the jean size, the weight loss and the tests!
Good on you :)

Lydia said...

Great job! I think you don't need to be walking because you are running between all of the things you are doing! Yikes!

Good on you, sister!

OK, I lost a pound this week, so that brings me back to the same weight I was 3 weeks ago before my vacation. Onward and downward!

jeanie said...

Where would you fit any "other than that"?