Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mercy Me



I am taking the day off. After serving at church, we're headed to Erie. Dinner out, and then, we have tickets to see Mercy Me! I've been looking forward to this for weeks. It is a huge extravagance for us, but these are good friends who have stood by us through thick and thin. (No. I'm not talking about weight. I do that on Fridays.) Danny was taking Mary for a belated birthday, and we crashed the party.

Good music + Good friends + Good Food = Great Day.

9 comments:

The Factory said...

And how are you Debs ? You seem to be in rude health.

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

Have a great time in Erie! We were there yesterday, having dinner :-)

Karen said...

Just LOVE that song! Have fun with your friends!

Debby said...

Yep, Stu, my health is so rude that I got smacked for it the other day.

(Er...rude health is a good thing, right?)

Bob said...

Can't wait to hear about the concert. "I Can Only Imagine" is a classic, even though it's been done and overdone a zillion times. It still gives me chills. Hope you had fun.

Kelly said...

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did last week!!!

Bill of Wasilla said...

Oh, to have a blog that is so successful that you are confident that you can take a day off and not have half your readers wander away. Mercy Me!

Enjoy yourself.

Gregg said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog. I especially like the incident at Red Box! Thanks.

lydia said...

Love that song. I am SURE you had a wonderful time! Mercy Me is unbelievable!