Sunday, February 14, 2010

If...

If you've ever read my blog and thought, dang, I wish that woman would take some pictures, well, I've got some excitement for you. A local reader commented on my blog yesterday. She has a blog, and she is a picture taking fool. (Linda? Have you met Bush Babe? Bill (warning, warning: Bill has a new grandson, and he's as adorable as the first one)? Novel Woman? Stevie?) Anyways, if you've ever wanted to know more about where I live, you might want to go to Linda's Photo Journal and take a peek. Warren is about closest to where I live, but I'm familiar most of what she's photographing. Thanks for de-lurking Linda!



Oh, and here's a PS I've been meaning to do for some time. I don't 'do' facebook. I did for a short time, but then our computer crashed, and although I cannot say for sure that one caused the other, I've avoided it like the plague ever since. I'm still getting facebook requests, and people still sign on to follow me on Twitter, although, I only tweeted once in my whole life. Please don't be offended. I simply don't do facebook, and although I am a twit, I do not twitter.

7 comments:

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

A picture taking fool, you say? If that means I am passionate about taking photographs, you are absolutely correct. Thank you for the plug!

WhiteStone said...

I acquired a couple viruses yesterday...right after I searched for high school friends on facebook and clicked on a couple names similar to my friends' names. Go figure. My anti-virus cleaned them up. I'm not searching for anyone else on facebook. Ever again. Just sayin'.

Bob said...

Right there with you -- don't do Facebook and don't Twit. Guess I'm old fashioned -- I prefer blogging!

BUSH BABE said...

Well... hello Linda! Coming on over. And as for the other social media, Facebook gets a visit from me about once every two months (ENOUGH with the farm game thingy!) and Twitter... well, I am quite the twit apparently. Adore talking to myself!!
:-)
BB

quid said...

Can't keep up with what I already do, so no Facebook or Twitter. Whenever I get an email in from Facebook, the following email is from my Earthlink virus blocker. Go figure.

quid

Debby said...

Linda, I know a lot of 'picture taking fools'. I hold them in high esteem. I hope that you took no offense.

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

I took no offense, Debby. Everyone who knows me knows that I take pictures, lots of pictures. A photographer is part of who I am. I surprised myself at dinner yesterday, with all our friends. I didn't pull out the camera!