Friday, February 19, 2010

English Comp

I have handed in my first essay in English Composition. I think that it is a good one, although I did forget to title it. I always do that last, and, even then, generally it has set for a couple days, so that I can think about the title. We had one and a half hours in class to get 'er done. I was so focused on getting it written that I never did go back and title it. I was gathering up my stuff to leave the class when someone mentioned title and I thought, "Oh, crap..." but it turns out that because of the time constraints, he doesn't mind additions in pen. He let me add the title, and even had a good laugh about it. It will be interesting to see what the teacher thinks. I write for my own entertainment, and I seem to accomplish that and I will be forever gratified that I have people who are entertained by what I write, but it will be cool to see a grade attached to what I've been 'dumbing around' at for the last three years. It will be a new experience to have a professional writer evaluate what I should be doing differently. I'm very anxious to hear his opinion.

He figured out who I am. He seemed quite excited over the fact that I was 'published'. He thinks that I'm the professional. Life's funny like that, ain't it?

5 comments:

BUSH BABE said...

Don't change a bloody thing!
:-)
BB

Jayne said...

What BB said, it aint broke so don't fix it !

Grahamn Kracker said...

I hope this finally leads to that book I've been hounding you about for the past three decades...

Kelly said...

I have a feeling you're not going to have any trouble in this class at all.
: )

Samuel Paddock said...

You'll get an A +!
Because I'll make the teacher give you an A +. . .