Sunday, December 20, 2009

GAAAAAAAH!

You may not have noticed because I had a nice little stack of preposts done, but I've been off line for three days now. Our brand new computer has crashed. Big time. Sporatic blog postings and comments for a while. If I don't make it back for a while, Merry Christmas/Happy Chanukah/Happy Holidays to everyone.

We have $200 to buy gifts for our little family. Sunday School Class will go out today to shop/wrap/deliver (we had an ice storm last week, so yeah, we're cutting it close...)

Cara is home, Dylan will be home on the 24th. We will have four out of five home.

And Jeanie...really, that baby of yours is stubborn. I wonder where s/he gets that from? Have you told the little stinker about Santa yet?

2 comments:

quid said...

Debby... Enjoy if we don't get to hear from you.

quid

Kelly said...

I'm sorry to hear about the crash. If you're not back before Friday, Merry Christmas to you and all your family!! Enjoy!!