Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sensible

I did go back to get those shoes, but they were gone. Somebody else is stepping out in my shoes. *sigh* I tripped over my own practicality.

But browsing, I found a pair of black flats. I found a pair of navy blue pumps. Good sensible colors that match with anything. I looked at a pair of apple green mules, pointy toed. Who buys shoes like that? Why, could you even keep a pair of shoes like that on your feet?

Turns out that I buy shoes like that. And I've been walking around the house in them, and they stay on my feet just fine.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Picture please!

BUSH BABE said...

I'm with Caroline!!!

WhiteStone said...

I've never been able to wear heels any higher than the "safe" 2-inch. Once, however, I had a pair of 2-inch heeled Boots that I really felt fine when wearing. Like I was strong. And a bit fashiony. Me. a workhorse of a girl from Iowa who always envied the thin ankles of the thoroughbreds. (laughing at self)

Ash said...

I wanna see them 2 :)

Lori said...

Again, good for you!!