Monday, November 23, 2009

Busy

Today is more blood test, and another PET scan. I guess that at this point, I've rather lost faith in the PET scans. If they show something, it will not be specific. It will simply be another round of scans and testing. Tumor markers rising. This is an indicator. It is not conclusive. In the end, who knows? But I've got a batch of cooking to be done, and company coming in, and the kids coming home, and you know, really, I haven't got time to think about this crap right now.

And you know what?

Seems to me that this is a mighty fine way to live. Simply be too busy to worry about things like tumor markers and areas of activity. It is what it is, and I've got things to do.

4 comments:

BUSH BABE said...

Me too then. Not worrying at all. Busy.
Hugs anyway - and to your lovely clan too!
:-)
BB

Kelly said...

I try hard not to worry unless there is something specific to worry about (and even then, I try not to worry!).

Enjoy your holiday preparations!

Lori said...

Sounds like a good plan to me!

Daria said...

Staying busy ... great strategy in my mind.