Monday, September 14, 2009

The Answers

Up? Dressed? (check)

Maps, directions, alternate routes? (check)

Medical records, five large envelopes? (1, 2, 3, 4, 5...check)

Insurance info? (check)

Chicken in crock pot for Tim? (check)

I'm terribly organized for 2:30 in the morning, don't you think? (and I have been up for an hour...) Mary and I headed on our road trip. 2 1/2 hours to Pittsburgh. 2 1/2 hours back. Today is the first day on the way to knowing.

*knocks back last of her coffee*

Okay then, lets get this show on the road.

11 comments:

Bush Babe said...

I'll have a Moccona for you too!!
:-)
BB

Mrs. Spit said...

Also up very early, and thinking of you!

Roland said...

You're in my thoughts more than ever, today.

Hal Johnson said...

Thinking of you, Debby.

Roxanne said...

Wish I could be there with you Debby. Keeping you in my prayers:)

WhiteStone said...

You're "On the Road Again!" Who sang that song, anyway. I'm the worst at music and musicians. Thinking of you. Bless ya, Kid!

Pam said...

thinking about you today!

Kelly said...

Hope everything is going well today!

A Novel Woman said...

You had me at crock pot.

Go get 'em, girl.

Anonymous said...

Debby, I'm thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers especially so all this week and next. Please dont hesitate to call me if you ever need a friend to go along with you when Mary or Tim cant. I wouldnt wouldnt mind going as for several hours for a trip to Pittsburgh. I know what its like down there since I had my surgery there 61/2 yrs ago and have been through surgeries down there with my mom last winter. So wether you would like someone to go with you to the local warren cancer center or hospital for tests or treatments or to some place further away I can usually arrange to be available and would be happy to help you in some way if onloy to give you some company. I know how hard it is to have loved ones arrange their schedules all the time. I will be with you in my thoughts always. Debbie Lankins

jeanie said...

Hugs and best luck for answers