Tuesday, August 25, 2009

****CLARIFICATION!****

Oh, gosh, I slapped that last post together before I headed out the door for work. 'Nothing Gold Can Stay' was totally cut and pasted from a Robert Frost site. I did not notice that I'd not got the title and the author note. I apologize, I apologize! I was NOT trying to take credit for that. I do not write poetry.

Cripes.
That was embarrassing.

Today when I went to the barns, there was another dead pigeon. There is no way to tell whether or not it was the same bird. There is no way to tell whether he died of a broken heart or whether he was stricken with some terminal pigeon disease. I wonder sometimes at all the little stories in the world that we will never know in their entirety.

3 comments:

steviewren said...

haha...I am always embarassed to read a comment that I have types out to quik and makes a million mustakes in it.

Debby said...

Stevie: I've never noticed that you did that. You must spell check your comments to me. :^D

PaintedPromise said...

"I wonder sometimes at all the little stories in the world that we will never know in their entirety."

wow.

WOW!

yeah, i think about that all the time. weird huh? wonder whatever happened to...

yeah. wow.