Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Truth Comes Out

Nothing much to report, actually. I worked a long day yesterday, and was so exhausted I was in bed by 8:30. Which explains why I'm up at 4 AM. By 6, I'll be sitting at my desk, taking care of the paperwork. By 7 or 7:30, I'll be back in my truck, picking up 12 traps, setting out 12 more, counting bugs, and labeling them for shipment. The weather has been sunny. Rain at the end of the week. I have forsythia to plant, and a new thornless blackberry called the 'Chester'. I weeded a garden, instead, and worked on my little pond. I'll plant tonight.
This is exciting stuff, I know.
*sigh*
There you have it folks.
My life is going back to normal.
You're about to find out that I'm pretty boring stuff.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

My life is all about boring stuff as well.

Lydia said...

Oh I LOVE boring! I think excitement (particularly of the flavor that you have experienced) is decidedly overrated.

*sigh* I love mundane.

Kelly said...

Hey, boring is nice considering excitement isn't always of the good variety!

Lavinia said...

Boring? One can get on alright with boring.