Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mary Speaks for Herself.

Mary published a comment, but I wanted to make sure that you all saw it.

"I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all who prayed, sent well-wishes, had thoughts and concerns and sent your strength my way. I go to my Surgeon in a few hours and hopefully will find out the pathology after my mastectomy. (How much was involved) If it was just localized hopefully I won't have to go through Chemo again. I'm doing very well and hope to get out and about within a few days."

Also want to do a shout-out to yet another woman giving breast cancer her best fight. Lesley lives in Bradford, across the reservoir from me. I just got her e-mail. She's had a bilateral mastectomy as well. Lesley, I'll get to your e-mail this weekend, but I am praying for you. Glad your surgery is done.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hope you get a good report, Mary!

Prayers for Lesley, too!