Sunday, May 10, 2009

Alien Abductions of 'Mikes'?

I was a little surprised when I went to one of my favorite blogs a while back, and it was simply gone. I e-mailed him to ask 'what gives?' but never received an answer. Mike, over at the 'Ifs of Og' had removed his blog and simply left the realm of blogdom.

We're currently missing another Mike. Allow me to provide a description: 'Tall, gangly, redhaired, freckled, funny, last seen preaching in his church back in March. Alias: Redlefty. Is undoubtedly in the company of 'Redwifey' aka Jamie, who was last seen discussing poo with Jack on April 12th.

Any one else out there missing a Mike?

7 comments:

Bob said...

Yes I miss Michael (redlefty) greatly! Last post was when he preached at church. Maybe that was so exhausting he had to take a breather from blogging. Hopefully he'll be back soon.

Happy Mother's Day Debby!

Lavinia said...

Happy Mother's Day Debby!

Redlefty said...

Rumors of my demise are highly exaggerated.

I'll be back soon... I think!

Debby said...

HEY EVERYBODY! THE ALIENS BROUGHT REDLEFTY BACK!!!!!

Hal Johnson said...

I'm glad Michael is still with us, and not getting probed on a geodome on Mars.

I hope Ifs if Og Mike is okay. Never got a return email from him either.

PaintedPromise said...

i am not missing a Mike but i sure wish i was... ex #2 is a Mike lol...

quid said...

Sometimes you just gotta disappear.

I'm missing Mike, my 8 year old terrier. Had to put him down last summer.

As far as I know, all my other Mikes are accounted for.

quid