Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Perspective

Okay.
Life IS getting back to normal here! Yesterday, getting dressed after radiation, I noticed a stray chin hair. The lights in the dressing room are much brighter than my lights at home, I guess. But I was so happy about that little hair on my chin. I have to tell you, there was a time when I would bitch about shaving my legs and my armpits, and waxing my facial hair. Plllllllllt!!!! Removing hair from where I don't want it is much easier to take than not having it where I do want it.

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Personally I think we should be able to dictate where our hair regrows. Why can't it all grow on our scalps, lashes, and brows and never come back anywhere else????

Debby said...

It's a wonderful concept, Caroline. If you figure out how to get your way on this one, you must get back to me immediately. For now, I'm shaving, waxing, and, you know? I'm not really unhappy about it!

Kelly said...

That really is a nice concept. Can we apply it to fat cells, too??

Debby said...

If you get it worked out, Kelly, rush right back here and let us know, right away. Okay?

Anonymous said...

Gives new meaning to the saying "Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin"

-Lavi

Scotty said...

I never thought I'd see the day when a woman was happy to see a chin hair, but I hear ya, Debby...

:-)

[insert extra cheeky grin here]

Lori said...

I have a chin hair I'd be happy to loan you! ;)