Friday, March 27, 2009

Public Service Announcements

If you are fond of games, Scotty has a mystery photo game. The prize is a photograph from the Land Down Under done by the world renowned photographer, Bush Babe. Perhaps some amount of liberties have been taken here, but I have three of her photos in my home, and like them very much. I live on the other side of the world, and so I can't see how that doesn't make her world renowned, so there.

Anyways, your odds of winning are pretty good at this point. Go people! Go now!

5 comments:

rhubarbwhine said...

She is so talented, isn't she?

Bush Babe said...

You are a card... 'world renowned' indeed. Some might say 'notorious'...
:-)
BB

Scotty said...

Thanks for the link-up, Debby. Only a few days to go and I'm still undecided at this point...

Anonymous said...

i feel like i am never heared anywhere except for at my momma sandys house and you have inspired me as well thanks so much

Debby said...

Dear Anonymous. I am glad. I am sorry that you do not feel that you are heard. That is lonely. I'm glad that you have your momma Sandy.