Monday, October 6, 2008

Sing With Me, People

Today, the first thing that will happen is that I will be injected with a radioactive dye. After a couple hours, when it is through my system, the surgery will begin. I will turn blue. Like a Smurf, they tell me. Dear heavens. They also tell me that I will be peeing a lovely aqua marine for a while. Delightful. Everyone presents this information in such a cheerful, hilarious manner. With no choice in the matter, I laugh too. I've never thought about Smurf pee before. Perhaps Smurfs pee a lovely aqua marine ever single day of their cheerful lives.
*************************
All together now.
La la la la la la, la la la la laaaaaaaaaa....................
*************************
Okay.
I'm saying it.
I've never been a big fan of the Smurfs.
Even less, now that I am one.

5 comments:

Pencil Writer said...

So, blue is the new you? *Funny smile* As long as you don't stay blue . . . Those boots of yours may just be for walkin' and stompin' and all that good stuff taking you to the dancing good times you'll have in time. It's good to have a guy (read that MAN) like him by your side, at your back, or your front. You (and Tim) are in the prayers of thounsands. I kid you not.

Scotty said...

Despite whatever I may think of my own sense of humour, Debby, you humble me with your with your own.

Bush Babe (of Granite Glen) said...

Hello Smurfette!!!

See, I think I am very gross because my first thought after your biology note up there was "what colour would the bile be".

I have seen bile. Its very perculiar in colour - well, after a lot of cocktails consumed it is, but also after a lot of nothing.

I will just sit over here and gross myself out - but not before sending you lots of great vibes in a spectrum of colours to counteract your tone.

lol - oops - BB is still logged in here, but its really me, Jeanie!!!!

Redlefty said...

Smurfette was hot. And I don't usually go for blondes.

Stevyn Colgan said...

What colour does a Smurf go when they're embarrassed? Violet?

The Smurfette was a tramp.

x