Saturday, June 7, 2008

Stay Tuned

Oh, people.
You're going to want to stay tuned.
A lot has happened, no time to post it all now. But there will be a special post coming up soon. Tim received a package from Mikey, the horseshoeing housewife. Unfortunately, big hearted Mikey had to shut her blog down for a while due to the resulting ugliness from a horse rescue, so I can't link you to the post that started this darn uproar. Tim's brother and sister-in-law are coming over to witness the great package opening tonight.
There will be pictures.
You're not going to want to miss this one.
*******************
Coffee....
I need coffee...
Then it's time to get to work.
*sigh*

1 comment:

jeanie said...

You have me intrigued.

I am sorry that Mikey has had to take down her blog - that is the second one this week that I know of...