Friday, June 20, 2008

Nature's Most Perfect Snack

I like coffee.
Start nearly every day with a cup made from freshly ground beans.
****************
I like chocolate.
My favorite is semi sweet dark chocolate.
****************
I don't know what genius first thought up chocolate covered coffee beans, but this individual should get a prize. A Nobel, or something equally as distinguished. I'd heard tell of these little nuggets of goodness before, but never tried one.
Yesterday, I had two.
I think that I heard angels singing.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Hahahahaha - Awesome, aren't they?

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

I didn't know you could eat coffee beans. I have seen them used dry in cups in the perfume department of stores. Apparently if you sniff the beans between sniffing scents, it clears your sense of smell.