Thursday, April 17, 2008

Laugh


I'm sitting here in a bathrobe.
Sipping coffee.
Nothing to say.
So here's a laugh.
I've heard this attributed to different places, but I always wonder if it's true.

A young woman was pulled over in Morgantown, WV for speeding.
As the WV State Trooper walked to her car window,
flipping open his ticket book,
she said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the West Virginia State Police Ball."
He replied, " West Virginia State Troopers don't have balls."
There was a moment of silence while she smiled
and he realized what he'd just said.
He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left.
She was laughing too hard to start her car.
*************
or this.

*******************************

Disclaimer: I neither encourage smarting off to the men in blue

or the feeding of small children to wild animals.

Most days, anyways.


4 comments:

Hal Johnson said...

Reminds me of a safety briefing given by a flight attendant on a Southwest flight. When she came to the use of oxygen masks, she said, "If you're traveling with a child, don your own mask before assisting your child. If you're traveling with more than one child, pick your favorite."

alice said...

'Maka luna a'ai puka a' a' e' wa nu pu'a'

Hahahahahaha. I love it, thanks

Pencil Writer said...

Thanks for the ticket laugh. I think I'll pass that one one. Smiling. And . . . DANG IT! I hear a woodpecker on my house! AGAIN!

Talk at ya later.

I'm Mikey said...

That sign is classic!!! I totally want one!