Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mikey made me do this.

This is my dog Buck. His eyes glow like this at
Christmas.






This is Cara, my youngest. Isn't she a cutie? She
and Tim seem to have resolved their differences.
Stressful couple of days. I was ready to knock both
their stubborn heads together. I guess I will let them
both live. Geesh. She's going to be a history teacher.







This is son Dylan with a pint sized baby Beck.
Dylan is afraid of babies.
I like to scare Dylan.
I figure I owe him.
Dylan is my cyborg son.




This is Mike. Mike is a carnivore. He will hunt for food.
Mike is one of the quiet ones.
Wait. He's the only quiet one.
He takes after his father.
More pictures will follow as I get the hang of things.
This post is for Mikey. Mikey nagged me to blog.
And then she nagged me for pictures.
I finally got DSL. I'll be figuring things out for a good long time.
Like how do you adjust the flipping spacing?
Advice and handy tips cheerfully accepted.


















6 comments:

Mikey said...

Awww, love the pics! Ain't high speed great?
Your kids are awesome. Says a lot that the dog is first though :)
Tooo cool!

Mary Paddock said...

Good looking young people, Debby.

Mary Paddock said...

And Buck's expression as he lays among the presents is cute. Isn't it funny how they want to be in the center of anything that seems important to us?

debby said...

So, Mikey, how do I not get that big space at that bottom of my posts. And the writing kept double spacing and it took me forever to get it spaced as it was.

Buck is a real fan of Christmas. Mostly because people sit on the floor around the Christmas tree. So many laps to rest one's head on!

debby said...

pS Smarty pants Mikey...the dog was first because he started out in that big hole at the bottom, and then he disappeared. I wanted him back in. I'm not the kind of dog owner who thinks that her dog is one of the kids, but I do have to say the dog gives me a lot less backtalk than the 5 of them.

It will take me a while to learn to do pictures.

PaintedPromise said...

Debby woo hoo, pictures! isn't high speed wonderful...

as for Mikey, what can i say. she nagged me too. wonder how many other blogs there are because of her???