Sunday, March 16, 2008

Confession

In light of yesterday's post, I've a confession. I went to a fast food restaurant today. We were celebrating with my sister. It was her choice. She likes their salads. So do I. I always get a salad here. However, today I saw a picture of a burger with two patties, pepperjack cheese, chipotle sauce and jalapenos peppers. I love peppers.
I got me one of them, and lo, it was good.
Not excellent, but good.
*******************
I got a side salad instead of french fries.
I got an unsweeted ice tea instead of soda.
Is this penance adequate?
Or am I going to hell for this?

3 comments:

Bush Babe (of Granite Glen) said...

No-one goes to hell for a burger. A microwave packet dinner perhaps, but not a burger. Sleep easy!
BB
PS Do mums who feed their kids sausage rolls and fish fingers go to hell? Just a random question!

jeanie said...

ha ha - oh, but if it is hell, then what hell is heaven?

debby said...

I'm pretty sure there no bacon there.